r1

Zodiac Classroom Story 2

......continued


Q.2. Tell me the best and worst things about you ?

Aries
Don't like to waste time on small things i just straightaway go and get it , and this irritates me when others don't do the same.
for simple example: when you have an aim to get, hit it without thinking too much if you start thinking you will loose your focus. That's the best part of me.
Interviewer  : and worst part....... 
Aries : Sometimes thinking is worth before the act...


Taurus
Best part : I see myself getting comfort in luxurious king size bed, having finest food and drink, appreciating good music in my ears and people getting jealous of me.
Interviewer  :(must be a richie rich type)
Taurus: "The worst part is i don't have all this !


Gemini
"The best is.... that i know everything about everyone."
Interviewer  : Really .....? then whats the matter
Gemini : I actually pretend.... that i  knew everything, i do bluff easily !  i wished i could knew everything


Cancer
Best : "I am sensitive, soft , empathetic to others demand".
Interviewer  : you are very kind !
Worst : "Only others get the advantage of this".
Interviewer  :(oh... poor cancers)

Leo 
In theater my best reactions comes out when everyone gives me attention 
Interviewer  : That's great ! so whats the dark side?
Leo : "Others are rated under-perform when they are into spotlight apparently , i overshadow the main character" (embarrassingly)


Virgo
Best : Passionate about making or fixing things to perfect.
Interviewer  : Its good to have such skill.....
Worst : I expect the same from others and they fail.


Libra
Best : After a fight, I try to find the solution of peace between two opposite parties
Interviewer  : whats worse ?
Worst : None of the party agrees


Scorpio
When i say something about someone.... its genuine.
Interviewer  : Then... ?
Scorpio : People only realized that when its too late


Sagittarius
When i speak there is no filtration between my heart and my mouth
Interviewer  : So... whats problem?
Sagittarius : People gets scared of it....  and i don't know why? consider this as worst.


Capricorn
"Best is you can count me as hard-worker and then have party with my friends ".
(all start giggling)
Interviewer  : why everyone gave this reactions ?
Capricorn : "my party timings are  5:00 am to 5:30 am whats wrong in it?"


Aquarius
I try to find some logic in everyone's actions, because everything happens for a reason
Interviewer: and worst... ?
Aquarius : All are insane around me!
(everyone laughs)


Pisces
"Nobody can dream and imagine like me."
Interviewer : (got excited to know further)
(Gemini stood up and says the worst part ) "Pisces sleep for around 16 hrs a day"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cancer compatibility

Lots of passion is involved but in different way, the common point is the cardinal quality. Both will help each other to grow....